Basic Training for Understanding Bible ProphecyGary DeMarLogin
to add this to your queue.
The end is here... again. At every calendar milestone, self-proclaimed modern-day prophets arise to stir up a furor rivaled only by the impending apocalypse they predict. This doom-and-gloom prognostication is not only spread by a few fanatics, but by millions of Christians, including some of the most recognized names in mainstream Christianity.
In this authoritative 12-part DVD series, Gary DeMar clears the haze regarding end-times themes by explaining in clear language the interpretation of the time texts, The Olivet Discourse, Daniel's Seventy Weeks, The Book of Revelation, and more!
12 illustrated half hour Lectures:
- Why Should We Study Bible Prophecy?
- Crying Prophetic Wolf, Newspaper Exegesis, & the Time Texts
- Setting the Context for the Olivet Discourse
- The Olivet Discourse: This Generation
- The Olivet Discourse: Worldwide Preaching of the Gospel
- The Olivet Discourse: Sun, Moon, & Stars
- The Olivet Discourse: The Coming of the Son of Man
- The Olivet Discourse: Gathered Together
- The Olivet Discourse: Passing Away of Heaven and Earth
- The Olivet Discourse: Seventy Weeks of Daniel 9:24-27
- The Olivet Discourse: The Difference that Prophecy Makes.
- The Book of Revelation: Who's Really Being Literal?
Speaker: Gary DeMar